1. Shorts must be two minutes or less.
2. Finalist will be selected to screen by a panel of judges.
3. One short will be declared the winner based on audience vote for one week.
4. Winner will be featured on thesecondcitynetwork.com.
5. Winner will be guaranteed a spot in next month’s competition.
6. Winner will be entered into the year-end, best-of competition and be eligible for a $1000 grand prize.
Just a few more things.
1 – You must own the content (including the music!)
2 – Content must fit the submission guidelines. (don’t send us your student film from last year)
3 – You must agree to the legal stuff below.
By submitting your video, you grant The Second City Inc. permission to publish/upload your video, name, photographs and any language contained therein, in any manner it deems appropriate without consideration or compensation. You also agree that you are within your full legal rights to submit your content including but not limited to the rights of copyright holders and the likenesses of your actors
All though all submissions are welcome The Second City Inc. reserves the right to reject, remove or disallow inclusion of any and all submissions.
(please send questions and comments to email@example.com)